 Robotics / NXT / 46
Re: NXT Motors -- Speed vs Power Level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 07:07:10 GMT

I tried to plot power levels vs angular speed (in rad/s) and discovered goooood
linearity ( remember how non-linear was RCX PWM)?

The PID loop is a great idea, and I suppose that PID parameters should be
tweakable.
In SDK or HDK ( don't remember well) there are some opcodes that work directly
on that PID parameters.
Take a look!