 Robotics / NXT / 426 (-5)
  Re: Improving the firmware?

(...) Yes, LeJOS supports the Java Math library. (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: New York City NXT Meet-up

(...) I think you could arrange and trip out to NYC! (no offense) but as long as you can speak in english. Anyway, thank you so much for your own kind thoughts about my future group., (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

(...) Hi pbLua-Fans, while waiting for Ralphs nxt = {}, I'm started some more test at my PC... and this it the result of today: (URL) was written using murgaLua (Lua5.1+FLTK+Luasocket). Some simple routines for emulating pbLUa are alreay running 8-) (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: New York City NXT Meet-up

(...) Theo, Even though I live in Indiana and can't be part of your team, I want to applaud your efforts to start a new robotics group. I wish you guys all the best in growing your skills while having a lot of fun. IMHO - for an early competitive (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: New York City NXT Meet-up

(...) I am interested. Please let me know when you have enough people for the first meeting. Thanks. Rey Parma (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact