 Robotics / NXT / 300
    Re: How to implement continuous drive with NXT motors? —John Brost
   (...) I'm not exactly following what you want here, but if you want a block that will turn on a motor, and then move on to another block, what you probably want is a "MOTOR" block, not a "MOVE" block. Using a Motor block, you can choose all kinds of (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: How to implement continuous drive with NXT motors? —David List
    "John Brost" <john.brost@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:JB9BCx.Bt7@lugnet.com... (...) Aaargh. I looked into the complete collection of blocks again. I had only noticed the "Motor" block for legacy motors, not the one for NXT motors. Of (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)