 Robotics / NXT / 254
  Not eXactly C beta news (NBC)

I have just released a new beta of NBC with built-in support for 3 programming languages targetting the standard NXT firmware. This beta release focuses primarily on improving the Not eXactly C (NXC) programming language support in the compiler. It (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX) !

  Re: Not eXactly C beta news (NBC)

(...) You rock! (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Not eXactly C beta news (NBC)

(...) Where do we find the sample file test.nxc, or some other documentation of NXC? I didn't find the sample file in the source and binary distributions of beta 13. (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Not eXactly C beta news (NBC)

(...) I just uploaded a zip containing a few example programs to the NBC samples page. (URL) I'm working on documentation. I'll be releasing beta 14 later today (for all platforms) which has the following new features: Version 1.0.1.b14 Adds string (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Not eXactly C beta news (NBC)

(...) I have uploaded NBC beta 14 for Linux, Mac OSX, and Win32 platforms. John Hansen (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  More Not eXactly C (NXC) beta news

(...) I'm working on the next beta release (15) of NBC with the focus on building the Not eXactly C (NXC) API. These features are already working: New NXC API functions: ExitTo(task), Stop(bStop), SetInput(port, field, value), SetOutput(ports, (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)