 Robotics / NXT / 261
260  |  262
Subject:
More Not eXactly C (NXC) beta news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:48:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
   In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
   I just uploaded a zip containing a few example programs to the NBC samples page.

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nbc

I’m working on the next beta release (15) of NBC with the focus on building the Not eXactly C (NXC) API. These features are already working:

New NXC API functions: ExitTo(task), Stop(bStop), SetInput(port, field, value), SetOutput(ports, field, value), PowerDown(), RebootInFirmwareMode(), BatteryLevel(), FreeMemory(), NumToStr(val), StrCat(str1, str2, ..., strN), SubStr(str, idx, len), StrReplace(str, idx, strnew), StrToNum(str), StrLen(str), StrIndex(str, idx)

New NXC looping constructs: until(condition), goto label

New NBC API macros: PointOut, LineOut, RectOut, CircleOut, GraphicOut, PlayToneEx, PlayFileEx, RebootInFirmwareMode, PowerDown, ReadFreeMemory, ReadBatteryLevel, and SignedRandom.

It should be ready for release in another day or two (once I get a few more features done).

John Hansen