 Robotics / NXT / 190
  NXT-G: Structured Programming

A First Lego League team wants to use the NXT buttons thusly: left - decrease program number right - increase program number enter - run mission program at end of each mission program, return to main program selection loop. They do something like (...) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT-G: Structured Programming

(...) Agreed. I've seen this approach being bounced around with some FLL teams, and it's really a nice solution to the limited memory issues some are having. Not only can they switch between programs rapidly, but this can potentially save a *lot* of (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT-G: Structured Programming

(...) Today one of my students made a myblock out of a 545KB program. He simply copy and pasted it into a myblock. It reduced to 45KB! (18 years ago, 28-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)