 Robotics / NXT / 180
179  |  181
Subject:
GUI Bluetooth problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:07:33 GMT

Hi

I’m building a GUI interface for my NXT plotter
(www.norgesgade14.dk/lego) and I want to change variables on the NXT
itself - making the plotter able to draw squares of different sizes -
how is that possible? Also I am having problems closing the Bluetooth
connection once I close the program - is there a special command I need
to call.

Anders