 Robotics / NXT / 142
    Sony-Ericsson Z530i and other BT, Cam and Java phones —Anders B Jansson
   As far as I've seen in the SDK's released by Sony-Ericsson Java programs do have full access to BT and camera. I don't think the phone has enough hardware to perform any image recognition more than very basic. But I chose that model since it has a (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)