 Robotics / NXT / 1112
1111  |  1113
Subject:
BT fails when downloading to NXT from brixcc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:43:05 GMT

Hi everybody:

I'm working with NXT and BrixCC via BT. The connecction between Brixcc and the
NXT works fine, and I can use some Brixcc tools, like NXT Joystick, or Find
Brick.

However, there is no way to download a compiled NXC program to the NXT: the BT
connection breaks, I get a "Compile Failed. Download to the NXT failed" message,
and then the BT connection is established again, and Brixcc keeps running ok.
But the file is not downloaded to the NXT.

I have tried the internal compiler option, but it does not work too. In this
case, the BT connection breaks and I get no failure message, though Brixcc keep
on running fine. Again, the file is not downloaded to the NXT.

I'm using an Asus EEE PC, and a Belkin bluetooth link. Brixcc-NXT connection is
made by selecting BTH::<NONAME>::<NXT MAC> port.

I am quite lost, since it seems it is a problem of the downloading tool, not the
connection itself.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,
Ana+