 Robotics / NXT / 1078
    Re: Two dimensional arrays in NXC —Roger Glassey
   (...) Hi Christian, If you need 2 dimensional arrays and use OSX, Java is a possible answer. You can download it from http: lejos.sourceforge.net. It supports up to 8 dimensional arrays, the Java math library, multi threading, communications via (...) (16 years ago, 5-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Two dimensional arrays in NXC —Christian Mock
   (...) Hi Roger, yes, Java can do the job, but normally I prefer pbLua for all my NXT projects. It is completely operating system independant, you need a terminal only... From time to time, I like to play with NXC, which is available for most os'es (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)