 Robotics / NXT / 1073
  Re: Two dimensional arrays in NXC

(...) The stock firmware supports multi-dimensional arrays but there is a bug in the replace opcode which makes it impossible to replace an element in an array with more than one dimension. In NXC, due to the way the opcodes work in the standard (...) (16 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Two dimensional arrays in NXC

(...) Well, don't add the functionality on my account - I've redone my program a bit and now it doesn't need multi-dimensional arrays, and I think it's better this way anyways. Thanks for your help. Trevyn (16 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)