 Robotics / NXT / 1069
  Using PF modes with mindsensors NRLink device

Hi all, I am trying to use the different PF modes (PWM for instance) with my mindsensors NRLink. I tried adding new macros to PF.txt file without any sucess. This is the file I used. I updated this macro file in my NRLink with NXT-G and afterwars I (...) (16 years ago, 14-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Using PF modes with mindsensors NRLink device

I dont know the specifics but for a start try these: PF Protocol document: (URL) Posts here: (URL) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)