 Robotics / NXT / 1068
1067  |  1069
Subject:
motor port splitter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:26:01 GMT

Looks like only Mindsensor provides port splitter for nxt motors.

Unfortunately, this splitter will not allow independent control. I had this
application which requires ita  port to be attached to one NXT motor, and
one RCX lamp (while the other two are used already). Looks like this
splitter will not work as I need to be able to turn on the nxt motor without
turning on the rcx lamp. Any suggestion?

--------
Thanks in advance!
Elizabeth