 Robotics / NXT / 1026 (-5)
  Re: Self-brew flexible bricks and silent motor for Lego NXT

(...) Sounds interesting. I'll check out your web site when I can do that without using Flash. (16 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Bricxcc Problem

(...) I recommend that you switch to using the internal NBC/NXC compiler which you can do via the Preferences dialog. The error you are getting is from the NBC executable. Your best bet is to email me when you run into problems with BricxCC or (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Bricxcc Problem

I get this error then Bricxcc either wont load or when it does load won't let me edit files. (URL) (16 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware updates

I don't do a lot of high end stuff but I think I can use the trig functions! (16 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware updates

I don't do a lot of high end stuff but I think I can use the trig functions! (16 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact