 Robotics / NXT / 1021 (-5)
  Self-brew flexible bricks and silent motor for Lego NXT

In the context of my study Industrial Design at the TU/e I have developed a 'natural animation' expansion pack for Lego® Mindstorms® NXT. My goal was to create an actuator and brick that stimulate natural animation and are useful for the creation of (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Enhanced standard NXT firmware updates

I have uploaded a pre-release of a new enhanced NBC/NXC firmware (1.06a) which you may want to try out. It has a new arrop opcode which supports a number of useful array operations. OPARR_SUM, OPARR_MEAN, OPARR_SUMSQR, OPARR_STD, OPARR_MIN, (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Java for NXT

The 0.5 beta release for Windows and for Linux is now on the sourceforge web site. (URL) changes and new features include: - Garbage collector - Execute code from flash - Automatic defrag of file system - Greatly improved Bluetooth support including (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Hi-speed port communication

I posted a zip to the NXC samples page containing a pair of programs that show how to send a message from one NXT to another over a wire connected between port 4 on both NXTs. (URL) Hansen (16 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Hi-speed port communication

(...) Hi all, the physical connection of NXTs via RS485 is just the first half of the solution... Remeber, at 2-wire RS485 you can have one master only and up to 31 slaves. To address each slave, you need to implement a special protocol which (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact