 Robotics / NXT / 1006
    designing new NXT parts (propeller and motor) using rapid prototyping —Saskia Bakker
   Dear all, For those interested, I have been exploring the use of rapid prototyping technology in building new parts for the NXT. I attempted to build a propeller brick in combination with a more powerful motor. Read my results on (...) (16 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: designing new NXT parts (propeller and motor) using rapid prototyping —Brian Davis
   (...) Nice looking parts! One of those times I wish I had a access to such equipment. (...) A nice idea, and well-written. There are a few interesting points that I thought of while reading through it. First, you mention the NXT limits the total (...) (16 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: designing new NXT parts (propeller and motor) using rapid prototyping —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Indeed, this 180mA limitation is the one of the 4.3V power supply, that feeds the sensors and the motor position encoders. The motors themselves can receive a much higher current, limited by their own thermal protection and by the maximum (...) (16 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)