 Robotics / NXT / 10
    Re: My First Classroom Use —Johan Strandberg
   (...) Try using the "Menu: Edit->Manage Profiles" dialog to create individual profiles for the teams. Then use the "User Profile" drop-down at the top of the window to let each team select their profile. [This is divined using the Mac version, but I (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: My First Classroom Use —Edwin Pilobello
   (...) Thanks. I'll see if I can get it to work on our Windows XP IBM Thinkpad laptops. (Plug IBM for the donation to Saturday Academy) (18 years ago, 16-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)