 Robotics / NXT / 10
Re: My First Classroom Use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:40:12 GMT

On 7/13/06, gypsy_fly <e_pilobello@yahoo.com> wrote:
They also wished they could work on separate parts of the instructions.
I tried to launch two sessions of the software, hoping they could switch
between two windows.  Unfortunately, only one session of NXT software is
allowed on Windows XP.

Try using the "Menu: Edit->Manage Profiles"  dialog to create
individual profiles for the teams. Then use the "User Profile"
drop-down at the top of the window to let each team select their
profile.

[This is divined using the Mac version, but I boldly assume the
Windows version is very similar.]