 Robotics / Micro Scout / 57
    Re: Hardware Hacking the MicroScout —Ian McLaughlin
   Thanks for the Toshiba pointer. Found the data sheet at: (URL) appears to have 8K masked ROM, and 256 bytes (!) of RAM. It also has a serial port and 6 A/D ports, which I don;t believe are being used in the Microscout. I'm going to look around and (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

        Re: Hardware Hacking the MicroScout —Dean Husby
   (...) No problem... If you know of anyone that can program in PocketPC let me know... I'm trying to get NQC ported to an ARM version of PocketPC. Dean (...) -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)