 Robotics / Micro Scout / 55
54  |  56
Subject:
Hardware Hacking the MicroScout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.microscout
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 07:53:28 GMT

Has anyone dome any hardware hacking of the MicroScout?  I pulled a surplus
one apart, to see if there was any potential for hacking.  The CPU chip has
the following markings:

22576.51A
87C808LM  1681
JAPAN  9916EAI
D0029DBA

It's in a 28-pin package.  Also on the board is a little 10-pin device that
appears to be a driver for the motor.  All other components are discrete.

I've done a little bit of searching, but can't come up with a match.  Can
anyone offer any suggestions?