 Robotics / Micro Scout / 51
    Deformed pieces in DDK —Carl Jagt
   Greetings, Fasten your seatbelts -- I found a deformed piece in my DDK (nothing too worrisome, it was a 1x1 round plate; grey). But I was terribly surprised, though, as I had never before seen such a thing (Lego's quality control always impressed (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

        Re: Deformed pieces in DDK —Niels Horn
   Hi, I found two deformed 1 x 4 plates some months ago, don't remember in which set that was. I remember though being surprised, since it was the first time in many years this had happened to me. Since I have hundreds of these plates, I forgot about (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)