 Robotics / Micro Scout / 52
Re: Deformed pieces in DDK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.microscout
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:17:08 GMT

Hi,
I found two deformed 1 x 4 plates some months ago, don't remember in which
set that was.
I remember though being surprised, since it was the first time in many years
this had happened to me.
Since I have hundreds of these plates, I forgot about the deformed pieces.
But I did get worried about Lego quality control...

Keep on building,

Niels

Carl Jagt <cjagt@interhop.net> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:G9Fs0u.1HC@lugnet.com...
Greetings,

   Fasten your seatbelts -- I found a deformed piece in my DDK (nothing • too
worrisome, it was a 1x1 round plate; grey). But I was terribly surprised,
though, as I had never before seen such a thing (Lego's quality control
always impressed me). Then I was even more surprised when a friend of mine
mentioned that he too had a deformed piece in his DDK (one of the funky
white panels!)
   Has anyone else found deformed pieces? Might this be the reason for the
drastic price drop? Might we make them "museum pieces?" ;-)

   Cheers,

Carl Jagt