 Robotics / Micro Scout / 18
    Re: Droid Developer Kit worthwhile? —Dan Huber
   Well, I give my thanks to you guys for sharing your honest opinion of a set. I was a bit leery of getting this set as the elements are all built-in and you are not able to rearrange anything to your liking. I've decided that for my money, I'm best (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

        RE: Droid Developer Kit worthwhile? —Dan Huber
   BTW, that's 8735, not 8375, hehe. I'm full of mistakes lately, huh? Oh, and I've decided to get 8444 Air Enforcer for its special pieces, the allure of a new set and instructions to toy with, and the Flex System which I've never had yet. Dan Huber   (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)