 Robotics / Handy Board / 927
926  |  928
Subject:
Polaroid Sonar Ranging Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 16:13:12 GMT

Hi !

This is the second try to get this question to the list, sorry if it is a
repetition, I haven't seen it on the list.

Again this is a question about the Polaroid Sonar Module. Some times ago
I disasembled a partly dead Polaroid camera and now I have a neat little
board with the sonar transducer conected to it. I even have schematics
for this board (thanks to Wirz Electronics). But my problem is that the
signal names on the schematics are not the same as in the book "Mobil Robots -
Inspiration to Implementation" :
The pin names in the schematics are :
GND (Pin 1), INIT (4), V+ (9), OSC (6), ECHO (7), BINH (8) and BLNK (2) while
in the book the pin names are :
two PWR, GND, VSW, FLG, XLG, Xdcr GND and Xdcr.
Can any kind soul give me some advice about the correspondance of these two
different signal name sets (if there is any) ?
TIA
Regards
Werner Kuehnert

E-Mail: kuehnert@ping.at
Phone:  +43-664-1039229
FAX:    +43-1-1701-57602

A bad day at the beach is better than a good day at work.