 Robotics / Handy Board / 922
    U14 problem —Troy N. Stephens
   I'm having a problem at stage 5.1 (memory power supply) of assembling my (first ever) Handy Board. The main and interface/charger boards have passed all tests up to this point. I've just installed C4, C5, and U14 according to the instructions. When (...) (28 years ago, 14-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: U14 problem —Fred G. Martin
   Firstly, 19.9v is a normal unloaded voltage from a 12v DC adapter. The reason: these common wall adapters are unregulated, and voltage output varies inversely to current. I.e., if there is no load, the voltage is higher than the rated voltage; if (...) (28 years ago, 15-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)