 Robotics / Handy Board / 919
918  |  920
Subject:
Problems with IC3.1 Samples
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 22:00:35 GMT

I haven't had any luck in getting the samples in the Interactive C 3.1b8
distribution to compile. I'm using a Mac and v1.2 Handyboard. There are a
number of routines that aren't defined, and I can't find them. Button and
IR related routines, mostly, but there are others. I've been able to track
some of them down, but not all of them. Does anyone else have these
problems, and maybe solutions?

Rick L. Mann
rmann@apple.com