 Robotics / Handy Board / 913
    Strange... —David BALDWIN
    Hello, This is my second message for today, for those who are sleeping... By the way, it's 2 PM in my little country, and today is a good, but strange day! I explain: This morning (for me), I send you a mail because I could not load pcode_hb.s19 I (...) (28 years ago, 14-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Strange... —Fred G. Martin
   You need to get the CONFIG register to be set to 0x0c. If it is set to 0x0d, there will be memory conflicts. See the FAQ for an explanation. Try DL.EXE from the freeware DOS package. See ftp://cherupakha.med...2853r2.zip -Fred In your message you (...) (28 years ago, 14-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)