 Robotics / Handy Board / 913
912  |  914
Subject:
Strange...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:53:10 GMT

Hello,

This is my second message for today, for those who are sleeping... By
the way, it's 2 PM in my little country, and today is a good, but strange day!
I explain:

This morning (for me), I send you a mail because I could not load
pcode_hb.s19 I retried, but I wrote 0x0D instead of 0x0C, and it works! I
power cycle the board and get the message on the LCD screen: Interactive C ...
So, that's my question: I don't understand what's happening, and why I can't
get dlm to work, but hbdl with the wrong config register well.

Perhaps it helps, but my CPU is a 68HC11A1FN. Does anybody knows?
Please light my fire.

-David