 Robotics / Handy Board / 87
    Re: My handyboard does not run.....
   Dear Mr. Inouye, I am disappointed to hear that your out-of-the-box experience with the Handy Board was not a perfect one. Your board passed all tests, and I believe that Fred's suggestions will solve the dlm difficulty. Please let me know if they (...) (29 years ago, 21-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: My handyboard does not run..... —Kazuyoshi Inoue
   Dear Mr. Gleason, I gave up to download pcode from my PC (Dell Dimension XPS133c), and I tried to connect the board to Macinctosh (LC475). Then, I could download pcode and the board run well. As Fred's suggestion, the problem was not your board but (...) (29 years ago, 21-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)