 Robotics / Handy Board / 8675
Re: Upgading HB to 64K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:11:35 GMT

  My bad, the link I gave yesterday is to IC4, Randy Sargent's wonderful
freeware version of InteractiveC for the Handyboard.  The links to the 64k
hack to the Handyboard are at the simpleRTJ site, which are ...

                       www.rtjcom.com/6811/hb.html
                       www.rtjcom.com/6811/hb64.html

  These links give the current, and hopefully up-to-date info on the 64k
hack to the Handyboard.

Michael

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Michael D. Beard writes:
Peter and all on lugnet.robotics.handyboard,

  The link Peter gave on Oct 14, 1999 is now dead!  The new link is ...

                      www.kipr.org/ic/download

Randy Sargent now works for the KISS Institute for Practical Robotics, and
has his work on IC3 and IC4 there.  He appears to have versions for Linux,
Mac, and Windows.  Enjoy.

Michael D. Beard, graduate student in CS at Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
Instructor I, Business & Computer Information Systems, Supervision Department,
Lamar Institute of Technology, Beaumont, TX
409-839-2915 or beardm@lit.edu

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Peter Gasparik writes:
Please follow the link bellow if you are interested in upgrading memory on
your HandyBoard to 64KB.
Note that this upgrade is currently being tested only on HB running the Java
VM.

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/simpleRTJ/hb64k.html

Peter Gasparik