 Robotics / Handy Board / 8658
  start_process question....

I am writing a program based mainly on Fred Martin's book. The code is prety close to his program, but when I try to load I keep getting the following error codes, "attempt to use <int> as an array", and, "too many argumentd given to , (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: start_process question....

(...) first off, "proicess_name" should be "process_name", but thats not your problem. You are trying to use an integer as an array in this snippet. You have "int process_priority;" and then try to treat it as an array in "process_priority[pid]=1;" (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)