 Robotics / Handy Board / 8654
  Re: Robot Positioning using Beacons

That sounds good, but what do I use to drive each beacon, (e.g. send out the coded IR signal and sonar ping). Using a full blown microcontroller like the handyboard for each one would be incredibly expensive and wasteful. I only need a controller (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Would a HandyCricket be good for driving the beacons? "Chris Steiger" <csteiger@comcast.net> wrote in message news:GvGHKu.2wr@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)