 Robotics / Handy Board / 8618
    Interactive C —Brendan O'Hare
   (Perhaps this isn't the right place to ask questions about I.C. but it is related to the handy board so I will continue) I am trying to write a program that uses the lego sensors and multiplies them by constants that are floats. The expansion board (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Interactive C —Fred G. Martin
   You have to coerce the int to a float, e.g: int i= 7; float j= 3.; float result; result = j * (float)i; The above should work. Please let me know if not. Fred (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)