 Robotics / Handy Board / 8617
  come to the First Annual New England Botfest, Saturday, March 9th!

All, We're looking for people to bring robots, robotic gadgets, or any other sort of robotic invention/art/contra...n/whatever to our first annual New England Botfest. The BotFest is on Saturday March 9, 2002, at the UMass Lowell campus in Lowell, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)