 Robotics / Handy Board / 8617
8616  |  8618
Subject:
come to the First Annual New England Botfest, Saturday, March 9th!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:30:31 GMT

All,

We're looking for people to bring robots, robotic gadgets, or any
other sort of robotic invention/art/contraption/whatever to our
first annual New England Botfest.

The BotFest is on Saturday March 9, 2002, at the UMass Lowell
campus in Lowell, Massachusetts.  It's being held in conjunction
with the Boston-area BotBall contest (see http://www.botball.org),
an educational robotics contest for middle- and high-school kids.

For the BotFest, we're just looking to have people bring cool stuff
to show off.  It's pretty much "anything goes," if you have some
partly working robot-thing that you'd like to show to people,
please sign up and come!

Also, you may be interested in just attending, coming to see the
BotBall contest and the BotFair.

I hope you can come!  Please see more info at
http://www.cs.uml.edu/botfest/ and the registration form at
http://www.cs.uml.edu/botfest/botfest2002-reg-form.pdf.

See you there!  Please get in touch with me and/or Holly Yanco
(holly@cs.uml.edu) if you have any questions.

Yours,
Fred