 Robotics / Handy Board / 8616
Re: Handyboard, Servo motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:54:50 GMT

Hi,

You can check the link of how to hook up servo (look for by Gary Livick's
contribution):
  http://www.handyboard.com/software/contrib.html

It will be easy if you have HB Expansion board since you just connect the
servo directly into it. The servo library is already there for the expansion
board.

Patrick

--00--------------------------------------------------------
R O B O T     S T O R E    ( H K )
http://www.robotstorehk.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martha Garcia" <mgarci@iastate.edu>
To: <lugnet.robotics.handyboard@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 5:29 AM
Subject: Handyboard, Servo motors

I'm working on some research with the Handyboard, and I don't know too • much
about programming it yet.  I've figured out how to work the DC motors but
not the servo motors, I think I've attached the pins correctly to the • wires
on the servo motor but I don't know the basics with the code to make a • servo
work... Could someone give me any and all of their information on servo
motors and how to program them and hook them up?

Thanks.