 Robotics / Handy Board / 8597
    External motor power and expansion board combo problem? —Duncan Lawrence
   I wish to make the small mod to allow for external power to the motor outputs of the main board. However, this seems to cause several potential problems with the expansion board. First, the motor power connector is occupied by the motor power (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: External motor power and expansion board combo problem? —John R. McDaniel
   Duncan, You've done a good analysis of the potential impact of changing the motor supply to an external source....when you are using the Expansion Board. Undoubtedly there are several ways to accomplish what you want, but the way I did it DOES (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)