 Robotics / Handy Board / 8583
    Re: Compiling .icb files /Farnsworth files —John R. McDaniel
   Fred, I've enclosed the section of the README that applies to my question: To build pcode for other robot boards, follow the instructions below. Copy the 'build_rw.bat' file to another, and replace the GCC command -D variables to the following for (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Compiling .icb files /Farnsworth files —Fred G. Martin
   I thought originally you were interested in building .icb files, not rebuilding the pcode file. If you want to rebuild the pcode, you need the HB distribution of the pcode, which is at (URL) . There's also a makefile that has the flags for building (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)