 Robotics / Handy Board / 8572
  Re: Help! Hanyboard Assembly Testing problem!---I think solved!

so there was a bridge between Rx and Tx! that would do it. let us know if things are working now. fred (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Help! Hanyboard Assembly Testing problem!---I think solved!

Hey! I've put in the memory, and the LCD screen, and I have interactive C running! Pretty cool that I can print messages to the screen. So problem solved! Anyone have some good instructions on how to properly desolder a part? I almost screwed up my (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)