 Robotics / Handy Board / 8564
  I-cybie walking robot dog - Hackable???

Hi I gave my son an i-cybie robot dog for his birthday. Very impressive little robot. Has anyone done any hacking on these puppies (pun intended)? Here is one site I found (look towards the bottom of the page for I-Cybie): (URL) is pretty impressive (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)