 Robotics / Handy Board / 8548
  main() Reset -- THE SAGA ENDS !! ---

Fellow Lugnuts, Doe anyone want to purchase a 74HC244 (U5) that "kinda works" ? YES, YES, believe it or not, U5 was my problem !! The mystery is not totally solved, because even using both a logic probe and an o-scope, I cannot see any indication (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: main() Reset -- THE SAGA ENDS !! ---

Awsome!!! Now we are expecting great things from you :-) -Dan (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)