 Robotics / Handy Board / 8533
    Re: Reset & running Main ( ) —John R. McDaniel
   Dan, Thank you for the suggestions. Like you, I tried removing the white space(s) and it did not help. Yesterday, I installed a new memory chip and a new 68HC11.....same problem. I may be overlooking something, but I don't think I'm getting a total (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Reset & running Main ( ) —Dan Gates
   Man I hate this forum! Sorry, It's just a pain in the #@* to go through all the rigamarole every time you reply to something here. Anyway, I have a couple other thoughts on this subject. What is the exact (entire) 68HC11 number on the chip? The HB (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Reset & running main( ) —John R. McDaniel
   Dan, My 68HC11 chip has the following numbers: TMP68HC11A1T-3 and is, in fact, labeled TOSHIBA. I have two of these chips and I've tried both of them with exactly the same result. I've also changed the RAM chip, reloaded everything and no change. My (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Reset & running main( ) —Dan Gates
   John, I have 105 of the Toshiba 68HC11's, and I use them in all sorts of products with great results. I don't think the chip is the problem either. It's begining to look like the pcode, I take it that you have the full new version. I have never (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)