 Robotics / Handy Board / 8515
  Re: Request for new P-code.s19

Dan, I am also interested in obtaining the different flavors of the p-code floating around on the net. In my case I would like to also get one for an 20x4 LCD screen size. If there are any sites with them available or ones that might have a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)