 Robotics / Handy Board / 8485
    HELP GUYS! I'm stuck at the beginning of building my HANDYBOard!~ —Michael Wong
   Hey guys. I've just finished building the Interface/Charger Serial Circuit. In testing, when I shorted pin 6 of the MAX232 to J9-pin7(ground), i get the correct -10V. When I short pin 2 of the MAX232 to ground, I get the correct +10V. When I short (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)