 Robotics / Handy Board / 8482
    Speach expansion board —Dan Gates
   Hi all, I have designed and built an expansion board that allows for up to 8 servos and adds speach to the handyboard. I am principly an electronics person and only a beginner at programing. I intend to make these boards availible to the public, but (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Speach expansion board —Fred G. Martin
   Hi Dan, I love the hand-drawn schematic. Are you going to make up PCBs? I'm sure people would be interested! keep us posted! Fred (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)