 Robotics / Handy Board / 8481
Re: Using a Philips KMZ-51 magnetoresistive compass as sensor ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 07:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Stefan Berger writes:
Today I found a website (http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/CompassSensor.htm)
which is decribing the use of the KMZ-51 as a sensor for the LEGO RCX unit.
Is it possible to use this sensor with the handyboard as well. Could
somebody tell me please how to do that!

Thanks,

Stefan Berger

Hi Stefan,

there is an application note at :
http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/acrobat/applicationnotes/AN00022_compass.pdf

This information should bring you to a solution for your handy-board.

Rainer