 Robotics / Handy Board / 8454
    Re: Question about necessary tools for HB assembly —Scott Hazel
   Thanks for the info Rainer. I ended up picking up a Logic Probe from Radio Shack as it was only $18. Even if its not top of the line, it should work plenty fine for this job (and more later). If I get more serious about building these kits and the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Question about necessary tools for HB assembly —Steven Gross
   (...) To all those looking for cheap scopes: Check out www.picotech.com PC-based scopes. (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)