 Robotics / Handy Board / 8420
8419  |  8421
Subject:
Java and the HandyBoards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:25:23 GMT

Hello.  I am trying to get java to work on the handyboards using the things
provided from the simpleRTJ webpage.  If anyone has had success getting java
to work on the handyboards, either the regular or the expansion boards,
using simpleRTJ, please let me know.  Or, if anyone has gotten java to work
on the handyboards using something different than simpleRTJ, it would be
great if you could let me know what you used.

thanks.
devon.