 Robotics / Handy Board / 8410
  How many 5 wire steppers?

I have a Handyboard with the expansion board. I'm building an interactive sculpture with the board. This is my first use of my Handyboard. I would like to hook up five or six stepper motors to the board. The motors I'm using are scrapped from old (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: How many 5 wire steppers?

Hello, From the book "Mobile Robots -- Inspiration to implementation", there is a circuit that used to sample the noise level from the mic. It also comes with Interactive-C source code. I guess this is what you are looking for. Thanks. Patrick Hui (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)