 Robotics / Handy Board / 8400
  Polaroid 6500 Works Only When Phonecord is Connected

Hello everyone, I think my post subject is self-explanatory, but let me broaden a little more. I've connected the P6500 to the expansion board which uses and external 9V battery connected to J13 as it's power source. Now, I can only get valid (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)